Welcome to Santo Domingo Census Enrollment
It is the mission of the Santo Domingo Census Enrollment Office to assist the Kewa community members in obtaining tribal and state issued identification cards and other legal documents. We work one on one with the Office of the Governor and all Tribal Programs to effectively service while being culturally sensitive to language and Santo Domingo customs.
The Census Enrollment Staff is available to answer any questions. Please do not hesitate to call or email us.
Services We Provide:
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- Tribal Identification Cards- Adults & Minors $5.00 each ($8.00 with laminate cover)
- Amending Vital Records
- Name Change
- Petition for Adoption
- Data & Statistical Reports
- Enrollment/Birth registration (Enrollment Checklist)
- Ancestry Research & Historical Archiving
- BIA 4432 Indian Preference Verification
- Eagle Permit Application
- Public Notary (Valid ID Required along with unsigned document)
- Voter Registration Site
- Assistance with Obtaining Birth and Death Certificates from NMVRHS
- Petition for Acknowledgement of Paternity
- Tribal Court Orders for AOP
The Enrollment Office travels once a week to Santa Fe to process Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Acknowledgement of Paternity and Name Change requests. We strongly advise if you need our services that you come into our office a week prior to meeting your deadline(s). This gives us time to process paperwork in case it requires Governor’s attention. For additional information, please call the office.
New Mexico Vital Records and Health Statistics
1105 S St. Francis Dr.
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
*Hours subject to change