Welcome to Santo Domingo Human Resources
About Santo Domingo:
For over 400 years, Santo Domingo Pueblo has been one of the central Indian Pueblos in New Mexico. Located between Albuquerque and Santa Fe, along the I-25 corridor, over 20 different departments with more than 200 employees work together to bring the expanding top-of-line services to over 5000 members of Santo Domingo Pueblo.
About Our Work Environment
Our work environment has:
- Friendly staff
- Supportive work environment
- Flexible work hours
We work hard together while honoring the traditions and work-life balance that allows each one of us to be the best versions of ourselves. We offer very generous benefits for full time staff:
- Personal Leave (up to 26 days per year)
- Paid holiday/cultural leave (up to 20+days/year)
- Excellent medical benefits with an employer contribution of up to 85%
- Up to 5% matching 401(k) in which you are immediately and fully vested
- Fully paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance Policies
- Other amenities aimed at creating a solid work/life balance.
Applicants are encouraged to download the Employment Application and return it to the Human Resources department. Remember, the application may be just one part of a complete application packet! Read the job announcements carefully for full application details.
Santo Domingo Tribe
Human Resources Department
PO Box 127
Santo Domingo, NM 87052