Census- About Us
It is the mission of the Santo Domingo Census Enrollment Office to assist the Kewa community members in obtaining tribal and state issued identification cards and other legal documents. We work one on one with the Office of the Governor and all Tribal Programs to effectively service while being culturally sensitive to language and Santo Domingo customs.
The Census Enrollment Staff is available to answer any questions. Please do not hesitate to call or email us.
Attn: Census Enrollment OfficeBIA 4432 Indian Hiring Preference Form
P.O. Box 99
Santo Domingo Pueblo, NM 87052
Phone: (505) 465-2214
Fax: (505) 465-1998
Services We Provide:
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- Tribal Identification Cards
- Amending Vital Records
- Name Changes
- Petition for Adoption
- Tribal Court Orders for Adoption
- Petition for Acknowledgement of Paternity
- Tribal Court Orders for AOP
- Assistance with Obtaining Birth and Death Certificates from NMVRHS
New Mexico Vital Records and Health Statistics
1105 S St. Francis Dr.
Santa Fe, NM 87505
- Certified Birth Certificate: $10 per copy
- Certified Death Certificates: $5 per copy
- Acknowledgement of Paternity: $20